My #1 Pick
PCO is my go-to for Churches that are using Planning Center as their ChMS. Sidenote, PCO is my favorite ChMS. I love all their modules and I appreciate their a-la-carte approach so you only have to purchase what you need.
- Beautiful dashboard and reporting to keep a pulse on generosity.
- Talks to PCO people to let you create workflows around Giving (like sending a letter to a first time giver).
- Pricing based on the number of donations.
- Ties into Stripe as their payment processor (we love stripe).
- Easiest solution I've used to send giving statements.
- Can now batch process checks! A must for ANY church.
- Offers a dedicated giving page or embeddable forms to put into your giving page.
Bluefire and PCO are definitely my most recommended Giving solutions. But I want to offer a few more as well. My top recommendation would be for tithe.ly. Besides that, I recommend a few Church Mngt Systems.
I also recommend a few giving solutions to stay away from. There's not reason to pay exorbitant fees a month just for a giving platform. There's also zero reason a non-profit should be using PayPal to handle donations when there are full service solutions built with a church's needs in mind.